- Missouri LTAP
- About Us
- MO-LTAP Training
- Other Training
- MO-LTAP Scholars Program
- Missouri RTAP
- Contact Us
Dear Transit Friends,
The MO-RTAP Office issues a quarterly eNewsletter. We welcome your comments and suggestions on information you would like to see included in upcoming issues. If you have any feedback or suggestions, we would love to hear from you! We encourage you to forward our eNewsletter to others in your agency. Please advise anyone who would like to receive the MO-RTAP eNewsletter or any other MO-RTAP information in the future to contact our office and we will add them to our contact list. OR they can send an email with their name, agency and email address to Doreen Harkins at email@example.com.
Click on the tabs to view the eNewsletters.
Media & Materials
A list and order form of all National RTAP products are available for ordering. Search for desired resources in the Resource Library to order online. To order via email or phone, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 589-6821.
2-Point Training Flash Cards
These training cards have been designed to be quick refresher trainings for drivers that can be reviewed in the break room, while parked and waiting for a passenger to finish an appointment, or at the beginning of the day before beginning a route. Each card has training information on the front and a set of questions on the back. After the driver finishes reviewing the information, he/she can answer the short quiz. There is space at the bottom of the card for both the driver’s and his/her supervisor’s signature.
Click on the links below to get the PDF Version of the Flash Cards.
Internet links to Rural Transit Assistance Programs (RTAP) at national and state level:
- Bus Rapid Transit
- Center for Urban Transportation Research
- Easter Seals Project Action
- National Center for Transit Research (NCTR)
- National Center on Senior Transportation
- National RTAP
- National Highway Institute
- National Transit Institute
- Transit Bus Safety Resource Guide
- Transit, Research, Inspection, Procurement, Services (TRIPS) Program
- Transit Security Reference Resource
- Transportation Demand Management (TDM) Research and Training Program
- Substance Abuse Management